She had less than 24 hours for the big reveal, and nothing was going according to plan. Not only had the guest list grown from 20 to 70 overnight, but it was raining out. Actually it wasnt just raining, it was POURING.
So while the rest of the world was moving in continuous motion, Mads hit a brick wall built of the following materials:
- 3 pounds of new computer, which unbeknownst to her, was not pre-mixed
- 10 tons of Windows Vista, which was not only defective, but not compatible with ANY OF THE OTHER MATERIALS ON SITE
- 6 crates of Cambridge Exams and no lorry to deliver them in time
- At least 8 slabs of pre-cut flu...all of which fell off the crane and directly Mads head
- 4 invoices for photos that she couldn't use...that thus remain unpaid
And so time passed, faster than normal. But alas, Mads' ability to finally connect to the Internet and download the manual for her camera brings us two steps closer to a full reveal...
But Not Quite Yet
Until then, enjoy a few short stories about the guests...
Wine, water or milk. An evening of confusion, diversion, improvisation and laughter.